Wednesday, April 11, 2012

my day in Instagram pics.


I finally broke down and downloaded Instagram. If you live under a rock, and don’t know (Mom), Instagram is an app that allows you to take pictures and upload them to the internet. You can also put cool films over them to make them look “old.”



So anyway, today I thought I’d share my day through Instagram pictures.
This is the book I’m currently reading. I’ve had it for awhile, but when I saw the preview for the movie that’s coming out soon, I figured I should read it now, so that I can go see it.


Spring break means relaxing and rejuvenating the mind. And what better way to do that then to partake in naptime? With my two children J

I brought back the side-pony today. What do you think?

 This is my amazingly cute new purse that I bought with my winnings from the NCAA bracket. Take that, boys!


Ty’s “Biggest Loser” competition at work finished up today. He’s lost 42 pounds! I’m so proud of him! We celebrated by going out to our new favorite restaurant and he got the world’s largest beer. Then we stopped and got blizzards. So actually, he’s probably lost 38 pounds after all that haha!

So anyway, that was pretty much my day. Nothing too exciting, but then, that’s what spring break is all about!

1 comment:

  1. After weighing this morning I did not gain back 4 but 2.5lbs haha! :) Worth it!

    ReplyDelete