Tuesday, August 7, 2012

blazers and belts: things i don't have, but NEED in my closet.

I already spent my allotted money on my back-to-school attire.
But that doesn't mean I can't continue to "fantasy shop."
Two things I've decided that my next shopping trip will have to include are blazers and belts. 
Let me show you how these two new staples could really benefit my wardrobe:

love the colored blazer with the striped shirt

Pink skirt

Minus the see-through shirt...cuz that's not so classy for a teacher.



Great jacket

cute

skinny belt tutorial

so cute

Love it all

SO adorable.

Love this.

 cute

Winter Fashion - random - just like the classic-ness of this...

Ok, I suppose that's enough.
Although you should know, I could go on probably forever.

BUT, I don't want you to think that my next shopping spree will be limited to JUST blazers and belts.
Because obviously, there's a definite need for dresses, skirts, purses, shoes, jewelry, nail polish, and cardigans.
Shhh...don't tell Ty!

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment