(Mom and grandma: a vlog is a Video Blog.)
Ok. I swore I'd never do a vlog. Like ever.
But Stephanie over at BEAUtiful Mess posted a vlog awhile back that had to do with different dialects.
I thought I'd participate.
If you'd like to follow along, the words and questions I'll be answering are listed below.
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
- groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
That was embarrassing enough.
I will now crawl into a hole.