Saturday, December 1, 2012

ready to get my craft on...

All Thanksgiving break did was give me a tiny taste of what Christmas break will be like.
And it can't come soon enough.
I'm ready.
3 weeks and counting.
Aside from holiday gatherings and spending time with family, I have a plan for my two weeks off.
 
You see, I have this board on Pinterest called "Craft Ideas."
And it's been sitting dormant for over a year.
I have great intentions for that board.
But I've never actually been adventurous enough (or maybe I was just too lazy) to actually try anything.
That will all change during my glorious two weeks off from work.
What am I going to make, you ask?
Well let me show you.
All of these ideas (and tons more) can be found right here.
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

 
Pinned Image

Normally I'd love to add more ideas to this post, but I'm only going to have two weeks.
Less than that really with all the family gatherings and stuff.
So check out my board if you wanna see some of the other stuff that I plan to do.
Hopefully I can get into the habit of crafting a few times a month.
It would make my momma so proud.
How 'bout monthly craft nights, Mom?

xoxo, wife


No comments:

Post a Comment