Sunday, January 27, 2013

dresses.

Oh, dresses.
Be still my heart.
When I was little, my mom could never get me to wear pants.
It was always dresses.
Even on gym days.
She had to make me wear leggings under them on those days.
 
And these days?
I still love dresses.
But...teaching kindergarten requires a lot of "on the floor time."
So my work wardrobe consists mostly of sweaters and slacks.
 
Fortunately, we are getting to the time of year when we spend less time on the floor, and more time in our seats like big kids!
So that has led me to lusting after some new dresses.
 
And not that you care, but here are some of the ones I'd REALLY REALLY like.
 
All of these are from Old Navy, of course.
Because that's where pretty much all my clothes come from.
Now...don't tell my husband...but I plan to own all of these beauties.
And soon.
Shhh!
 
xoxo, wife.


PS. I figured I'm allowed to throw one non-work related item in...because I can pretty much do what I want. So here it is:

Pinned Image

This is a MUST for my closet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment