Sunday, September 8, 2013

happy mail...gaudy mail...you make the choice

What does one need after a long, incredibly difficult work week?
A happy mail delivery.

After my birthday, I used some of the money I got to order some statement necklaces from Etsy. If you don't know what statement necklaces are, you've clearly been living under a rock. The reason I like statement necklaces is that they allow me to dress much more casually for work, but then if I add a jazzy necklace...BAM! I'm more dressy!

Anyway, still feeling a little down about my disastrous week, I walked out to the mailbox and found a little box of goodies waiting for me. I like them...you may think they're incredibly gaudy. I'll let you be the judge.



Why yes...this one IS my favorite. It had been on my wish list for a long time.

And a pair of earrings for good measure.

Example: Plain striped t-shirt and jean capris...totally dressed up just by putting on this necklace.

It's amazing how much better this made me feel after the rotten week I had. Clearly retail therapy is where it's at :)

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment