Monday, October 7, 2013

must-have monday.

Here are some things I'm just not able to live without lately.

1. Dry Shampoo



I use this stuff all the time! I used to have to wash my hair every single day, and I know that's not necessarily good for it. However, with this stuff, I can actually skip a day! I highly, highly recommend it to everyone in the world.

2. Frixion Erasable Markers



Oh yes...I said ERASABLE MARKERS! I write with markers at work all the time. I also make mistakes all the time! Alas, a solution to my problem. I got so incredibly excited when these arrived all the way from Japan. And I use them every weekday!

3. Water



This one's been a must-have for about 10 years. I've been drinking {almost} strictly water every day for the past 10 years. Occasionally I'll have a lemonade if we go out to dinner, and on RARE occasions, I'll have a margarita or something like that. But the other 98% of the time, it's water. Room temperature, preferably. I know...I'm weird.

4. Pretty Notebooks



I'm a pretty-paper-hoarder. Every time I go to a store, even Wal-Mart, I have to go down the notebook aisle. Do I journal? No. This blog is my journal. Do I write novels? No. But I still must have all the pretty paper products in the world. It might be an obsession. But I love it. When in doubt, you can always get me a pretty notebook for a gift. I like to make lists. In pretty notebooks :)

5. Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick



Never in my life did I ever think I'd wear lipstick. However, Maybelline's Color Whisper collection is amazing! Just a "whisper" of color, and tons of moisture! It's a lot like lip gloss, but not sticky. The color I use the most is Coral Ambition. Not too light, and not too dark. Love it.

There ya go. Not that you wanted to know what my latest must-haves are, but now you know anyway.

xoxo, wife.

1 comment: