Monday, October 28, 2013

oreo bomb cake.

I'm always on the lookout for a really quick, easy, go-to potluck dish. Something that I can throw together really fast but that everyone still likes.

Well folks, I've found it. And it's called Oreo Bomb Cake.
Because it's the bomb.

Let's commence.

Ingredients:
3 bags of double-stuff Oreos
Milk
3 regular sized tubs of Cool Whip

Prep:
Find a 9x13 dish. Dunk each oreo in milk for about 10-15 seconds. (Don't let them get too mushy!) Layer them at the bottom of your dish.



Layer one of the tubs of Cool Whip on top of the oreos.


Then Repeat all these steps two more times, so that when all is said and done, you have three layers of oreo and cool whip. 

And that's it! Stick it in the fridge and TRY to wait at least 4 hours. That way the milk thoroughly soaks the cookies. 

I made this and took it to work for our Parent/Teacher Conference potluck the other day. Let me tell ya: hungry teachers who are stressed over report cards and conferences will eat this stuff up! When I went to pick up my dish when I left that night, it was practically licked clean. And I got lots of compliments the next day. 

3 ingredients. 20 minutes from start to finish. Yep...it's definitely my new go-to!

xoxo,wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment