Sunday, November 17, 2013

i'm hooked.

Last weekend, I posted about my first two paintings that I did.
Well I have to say that I'm obsessed with painting now.
I spent weeknights planning what I wanted to paint, and the weekend painting those ideas!
Today I'll share some of what I've done.
I can't share everything though, because some of them are Christmas presents for people who might read this!




I think this one might be my favorite. 

I also did a quick little chalkboard art for the holidays.

I'm now constantly on the lookout for cheap canvases! 

xoxo, wife.

3 comments:

  1. I think that you are doing a really good job and having fun doing it.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice and relaxing...I set up my stuff, turn on some music, light a candle, and paint away!

      Delete
  2. I'm not getting one of those for X-Mas, am I?

    Dad

    ReplyDelete