Sunday, December 8, 2013

paint stuff.

Here are this weekend's paintings:

I don't know what it is exactly...but there's something about this painting that I really like. I think it might be the colors. I had to do some mixing to get everything just right, and I really like how it turned out. I also like how it's not prefect. (I did that on purpose, by the way!) I like the imperfect look, and plan to do more of it soon.

This is the biggest painting I've done. This is a 16'x20' canvas. This doesn't go with our country/rustic decor in any way, but I like it anyway. 



I've also been doing some sketches of some other ideas that I have in the works. I'm hoping to  have some more time over xmas break to do paintings that are a little more time consuming.

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment