Monday, August 11, 2014

why yes, i have read 13 books this summer.

Not that anyone cares in any way what books I've read this summer.
But I'm now going to impress you with the amount I've read.
Most of my reading takes place in the evening, or in the morning after I shower. 
I DO NOT read all day.
Because that would take time away from the important things like watching tv, napping, and just being generally lazy.

So without further adieu, here are the books I've read this summer:
(be amazed.)

1. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
2. Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan (couldn't put this down.)
3. Crossed by Ally Condie
4. Holes by Luis Sachar
5. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
6. Matched by Ally Condie
7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
8. Paper Towns by John Green
9. Reached by Ally Condie
10. Sleepwalking in Daylight by Elizabeth Flock
11. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
12. Wonder by RJ Palacio
13. Looking for Alaska by John Green

And now alas, summer has come to an end. (I'll actually be at work when this posts.)
And I will no longer be able to read 13 books in 9 weeks.
But it was wonderful while it lasted.
And I look forward to next summer.
I am however participating in a book club so I'll still be reading some. 
But it just won't be the same.
Until next June.

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment