Friday, January 9, 2015

saw it, pinned it, did it #2

I'm not sure what point in our relationship we started saying it, but it was fairly early on.

One of us would say, "Forever and ever..."
And the other one would reply, "amen."

It's been our motto ever since. I even had it engraved on the inside of his wedding band.

So while I was on Pinterest over the summer and saw this, I knew I had to recreate it.


 We don't have a headboard, so I'm always hated how plain it looks above our bed. I saved this picture on my "projects" board and kept looking back at it from time to time. 

Back in the fall, we were out at a local farmer's market and found a bunch of old window frames. We picked out one we liked. As it often happens in our house, the frame sat around and collected dust until I came home one day to find that Ty had hung it up.


And then as it often happens in our house, it sat empty until today. I had started making the letters several weeks ago, but ran out of ink. So today, I decided to finish up this project on my snow day. 


I finished up my letters that I was writing on pages torn out of an old book, and then used some REMOVABLE double-sided tape to put them on the wall. Here's the finished product.







I kind of love it. And it was super easy. And it reminded me that there's no reason to wait so long to complete a project. And now I can add the inspiration picture to my "Pins I actually did" board. Whoop Whoop!

xoxo, wife. 

2 comments:

  1. It looks really nice, you are so talented just like your mother. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete