Monday, February 18, 2013

V-Day 2013


This year we celebrated Valentine's Day one day early.
Ty and I went to U Can Paint 2, and did a wine and canvas...minus the wine.
More like beer and canvas for him.
Water, popcorn and canvas for me.

He was unsure of what to think on the way there.
There was a lot of, "I'm gonna suck at this," and "This is gonna be so bad."
But he was a good sport about it, because he knew I was excited.

And then the festivities began:










































































































{Mine on the left, Ty's on the right.}

This painting was MUCH harder than the last one I did with my Mom.
But it was so much fun.
Ty was pretty impressed with himself...
but I knew he would do well because he's pretty much good at everything.

I think he enjoyed himself, because he said he'd go again sometime.

It was a great way to do something out of the ordinary for VDay.
I LOVE love.
And I LOVE my husband.

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment