Saturday, September 24, 2016

Couples Survey


What are your middle names?
Matthew and NiCole

How long have you been together?
Since April 2007

Who asked who out?
I kept hinting that I wanted him to ask me out, but I think he was chicken! So I finally asked him if he wanted to go out to dinner and a movie over Christmas Break. He was the one that asked me to be his girlfriend though.

Do you have children together?
No

Pets?
Abby and Bubba

Did you go to the same school?
Different high schools, same college.

Who is the most sensitive?
I think it depends on the day and the situation. We can both be pretty sensitive.

Who has the worst temper?
He does. Unless it's a certain time of the month...then I probably take the cake in the temper department haha!

Who does the cooking?
We don't really like the same foods, so he cooks his own food, and I cook my own food. On the rare occasion that we eat the same thing, we kind of take turns on who cooks it.

Who is the neat freak?
Unfortunately, neither of us. I think I get on him more often though about cleaning up after himself. "Just put your dishes IN the sink instead of NEXT to it" is something I feel like I say quite often. I'm better at cleaning as I go. He's better at deep cleaning all in one day. I notice clutter. He notices dust and cobwebs.

Who hogs the bed?
Abby! She sleeps wherever the heck she wants to...including on our pillows. She likes to lay with her head on my pillow, and her butt on Ty's. Now if you ask who the blanket hog is...that would be me haha!

Who wakes up earlier?
Me (unless it's hunting season...then he's up way earlier than any human should be.)

Where was your first date?
Ty picked me up and we went to see "We Are Marshall" at the movie theater, and then we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner afterward. We had to wait so long for our food to be served that they gave us a certificate for a free Bloomin' Onion.

Who has the bigger family?
Ty

Do you get flowers often?
Yes :)

Who eats more?
Ty definitely eats more...I definitely eat worse.

Who does the laundry?
Me...he'll help out occasionally as needed. He's the only one allowed to do his hunting laundry though!

Who's better with the computer?
Ty

Who drives when you are together? 
Usually Ty. Unless he doesn't know how to get where we're going...then I'll drive.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
Me. I'm picky...Ty will eat pretty much wherever. He normally gives me some parameters though, "No Pizza Hut, no Fazoli's."

Who's the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Usually Ty.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I think it's pretty equal.

Who has more tattoos?
Ty has more.

Who eats more sweets?
ME.

Who loves who more?
I love him more. Just kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment