Thursday, March 5, 2020

photo dump

Time for another photo dump!


Costco trip with my mom!


He still hasn't figured out how to make himself bounce in this jumper, but he enjoys playing with all the little toys on it!


We went to Michigan to eat at Jaywalkers for Pa's birthday. It was Bryson's first time at a restaurant at dinner time. He did a really good job!




You can't tell because he looks so little, but he was in a high chair!



Visit at my mom and dad's house!










Loves. Cereal.




Still loves bath time!






Dinner at Portillo's last weekend!



No, I didn't let him drink my lemonade. He just liked playing with and chewing on my cup. I did however, dip my finger in cheese sauce and let him try that!

Check out how long his hair is getting!

Until next time, 
xoxo, wife (& mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photo dump, I enjoyed each ans every picture.
    Love Grandma Sue

    ReplyDelete