Saturday, March 5, 2011

Holy Couch...Part II.

So the old couch that wouldn't fit through the downstairs door sat in our garage for about 3 weeks. My dad and uncle came over this afternoon to pick it up and take it back to my parents' house. They took one look at the doorway and insisted that they could get it through there. So, for kicks and giggles, they decided to try it. I told them they were wasting their time, because it definitely wasn't going to make it through.

Well, I'm sure you can tell where this is going. THEY GOT IT THROUGH. With fairly little effort. Ugh.

My theory: It sat in the garage for 3 weeks. Its cold in the garage. When its so cold out, things shrink. So obviously, the couch shrunk in the time that it sat out in the garge...because how else could it all of a sudden fit? (But just to be on the safe side, don't ask Ty and I to help you move any furniture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment