Monday, October 15, 2012

so today...

3 of my kinders peed their pants.
 
 
All within 3 minutes of each other. (That is NOT a joke.)
And less than 30 minutes since the last time they used the bathroom.
 
Let me just say that we take THREE whole-class bathroom breaks a day.
Each one of those breaks lasts 15 minutes.
So that's 45 minutes of my day that I spend AT THE BATHROOM!
Do you know how much I could teach in 45 minutes?!
 
And another thing! I've sent home MULTIPLE reminders that each student should have a change of clothes in their backpack just in case.
Did any of the three perpetrators have a change of clothes?
No.
So then I had to postpone my day by calling 3 different {angry} parents to tell them that they had to go home, get a change of clothes, and come and change their kid.
 
And that's pretty much the end of this ranting session.
Moral of the story: Don't  let 5 year olds drink water...like, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment