Tuesday, November 27, 2012

dear santa,

In case you don't have any ideas of what I'd like this year,
I'm sending this list to the North Pole to help you out.
Any or all of the following would be much appreciated.
I'll even leave cookies and milk and all that jazz too!
 
Pinned Image
I've been swooning over these babies for a few months now.
And I promise I'd keep them clean, Santa.
 
Pinned Image
How great would this knitted headband be for keeping my little ears warm during these cold winter months?!
 
 

Pinned Image
I'm loving this ring, Santa. But with an "l" and "t" of course.
 
Urban Decay - Naked2
Yes...it's WAY more than I'd ever spend on eye shadow. But that's why I'm asking you, Big Guy!
 
Her One, His Only - WITH DATE - Couples Jewelery - Hand Stamped Stainless Steel Necklace Set - Sterling Silver Heart Charm
I would love to have these for me and Ty to hang on our rearview mirrors. Is that cheesy?
Well I don't care. I like them anyway.
In case you aren't good with dates, our anniversary is 05.15.10.
 
I'm also really loving cell phone cases right now.
I'd like any of these! Or even a couple!
 
iphone 4 case - plastic or silicone rubber - nautical striped name monogram
 
iPhone 4 Case - Grey Stripes / Tiffany Blue Monogram - iPhone Case, iPhone 4 Cover, Fits both iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s
 
chevron iPhone 4 Case, iphone 4s case -- orange chevron iPhone 4 Case, geometric graphic iphone 4 case
 
Iphone 4/4S Case - Anchor Personalized Navy Stripe on Iphone 4 case, Iphone 4S case, Plastic hard case, Waterproof iphone case
 
Iphone 4/4s Cute Night Owl with Blue Heart Phone Cases
 
iPhone  4 case,iphone 5 Case--Cute Owl, in durable plastic or rubber silicone case
 
Owls -  iPhone 4 Case, iPhone case, iPhone 4s Case, iPhone 4 Cover, Hard iPhone 4s Case Light green
Personalized iPhone 5 case. Custom iPhone 5 case. Available for iPhone 4 or 4S. Monogrammed iPhone 5 case. "The Teacher"
 
Pinned Image
Yes, Santa. I know I already have a pair of UGGs. But mine are the short ones. Now I'd like to add some tall ones to my collection. And I'm liking this darker color too.
 
Now...I don't want to sound too demanding...
but if you'd like to throw in one of the following,
you'd definitely be appreciated, Mr. Claus.
 
Pinned Image
My laptop seems to be on its last leg lately.
I'm thinking my next laptop should be a Macbook.
Perhaps this Macbook Air.
 
Pinned Image
Remember when my camera broke two summers ago?
Well we weren't able to get it fixed.
So we don't have a very nice camera, and all my pictures are taken with my phone.
This Nikon 1 J1 would be a fantastic stocking stuffer Santa!
 
Pinned Image
 
Wait...did I really just put this cutie on my list?
I know, I know...I already have a dog. And a cat for that matter.
But this dog has BLUE EYES!
Definitely fits in with our family.
 
Ok, well this should be enough to get you started Santa.
And don't think for a second that I don't remember the real meaning of CHRISTmas.
I just wanted to help ya out a little.
Tell Rudolph and the others I said hi.
Safe travels this Christmas, man.
 
xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment