Sunday, November 25, 2012

quality time.

Unfortunately,
between work, hunting season, and the holidays approaching,
the Hubs and I haven't gotten to spend more than a couple hours of quality time together in a little while.
I decided to see if we could rectify that during the Thanksgiving holiday.
I declared that yesterday would be devoted to spending the whole day together,
just the two of us.
 
We didn't do anything fancy or exciting...just hung out.
And that's all we really needed...and wanted.
 
We started out by sleeping in til around 9am.
Almost unheard of around these parts.
Especially for my hunter-husband, who normally rises around 4:30am.
After we got up, we changed from jammies into comfy sweats, and headed to breakfast.
 
 
 
Yum.
 
Then we headed home to a movie day.
We literally sat on the couch and watched THREE movies in a row.
One that my parents lent us, one that I picked out, and one that he picked out.
And it was blissful!
 
 
 
Even the cat got into movie day:
 
 
 
We spent the rest of the day finishing up Christmas decorations, eating Thanksgiving leftovers, and watching Notre Dame make it to the national championship.
My love meter is now full.
 
xoxo, wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment