Sunday, March 17, 2013

weekend.

 
 
We stopped by my Mom's booth to check stuff out. Ty pretended that he didn't like it.
We actually love it!

 

 
My hair had been ridiculously long for awhile.
It wasn't laying right anymore and was getting tangled beyond belief.
So we went to a salon where a coworker of Ty's works as a hair stylist.
We had a couples hair cut date.
 
Here's the before and after of my hair.





















Much more managable now.
It looks like it's darker...but I didn't change the color.


Ty's been on a huge health-kick lately, and has been juicing for most meals.
This week, he made me a breakfast smoothie each day.
This one is by far my favorite: banana, blueberries, and spinach.
Delicious!






































Does it really get any cuter than this??

But then I made her get up and put on some clothes.
Since it's St. Patty's Day and all.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Being goofy.
 
It was a good weekend.
Much better than next weekend will be.
Let me give you a preview: grading papers, doing report cards, preparing parent teacher conference notes, cleaning up my classroom, putting up new bulletin boards...
 
Until next time.
xoxo, wife.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment