Saturday, May 18, 2013

wicked.

On our 3rd anniversary this past Wednesday night, we went to see "Wicked" with my parents.






It was so good! Ty and I were both in plays and musicals throughout high school, so we always really enjoy going to shows like this. It's definitely a show I'd like to see again some day! Thanks for the tickets Mom and Dad!

I also wanted to share our anniversary gift from my parents. My mom painted this sign for us, made from an old table-top. Ever since we've been dating, our little catch-line has always been "Forever and ever, amen." We've always said it to each other, and I even had it engraved on the inside of Ty's wedding ring. It was sweet of my mom to remember, and make this awesome sign for us...now I just need to decide just where I want to hang it!


It was a great anniversary. 3 years has gone so fast! I love you Tylan!


xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment