Thursday, June 13, 2013

what the heck does it mean?!

Lately, I've been having these dreams.
When I say lately, I mean about every 3 or 4 nights for the past 6 months.

I keep having dreams that I'm pregnant.


Why?!
Why do I keep having these dreams?!

Is it because I'm going to be 26 in a couple months and my biological clock is telling me to "Get a move on?"
Is it because everyone around me is having babies?
Is it because I secretly want a baby, but can't ever actually picture myself with a 7 year old, or an 11 year old? Or God forbid...a 16 year old?!

Let me tell ya. I don't really think I desire to be pregnant right now.
And I think I have some pretty shallow valid reasons.

-I don't want other people touching my tummy all the time. It's just weird. Maybe I'll change my mind when I'm actually pregnant, but since I'm not, my opinion stands.
-I'm overweight as it is...let's not add another 40 pounds on.
-I'm already pretty useless around the house...how could I put my husband through having a wife that becomes even MORE useless as I get huge and uncomfortable?
-My day job doesn't allow for 20+ bathroom breaks in two-hour time frame.
-I HATE going to the doctor...why would I want to go every few weeks?
-I think pregnant belly buttons are weird. Why do they stick out like that? And what if it never goes back in?

So see? I'm not ready to be pregnant, or am I? NO!
Why am I having all these dreams about it?
What the heck does it mean?!

No comments:

Post a Comment