Tuesday, June 18, 2013

cheering on my man.

Ever since I've known Ty, he's been really big into sports and he plays some kind of sport regularly.
Most of the time its softball, and I cannot really express in words how much I DISLIKE that sport.
So when I heard that Ty was not only playing softball this year, but was also picking up a night of volleyball each week, my ears perked up. I enjoy volleyball. Two of my best friends in high school played volleyball and I went to watch them all the time. I know how to play and I know most of the rules. I like it.

So last night I went to cheer my man on.







They won all three games. Easily. 
And I made sure Ty knew how much I enjoyed myself...and how much more enjoyable volleyball is to watch than stupid old softball. I'm already looking forward to next week!

2 comments: