Monday, June 24, 2013

summer goals...one down.

I've got a lot of stuff I want to get accomplished this summer.
And I'm a list-maker by nature.
So I made a list of the stuff I want to get done.
(Mostly because I LOVE crossing things off a list.)


**Interesting fact: I posted this list on Instagram. I had a request from a follower to turn my handwriting into a font...I thought that was quite a compliment!

Anyway, I wanted to get to work and check one of these things off the list. So I decided to organize my jewelry. I have this nice, big jewelry box, but unfortunately most of my jewelry was just laying all around the guest bedroom. On the floor, on the bed, on TOP of the jewelry box...so it was time to remedy the situation.


I'm ALMOST ashamed to admit that this wasn't even all of it.
Almost.


It's now all in the actual jewelry box, and the guest bedroom is thanking me for having it's floor back.
Goal #1...check!

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment