Thursday, January 9, 2014

games and such.

Ty and I like to play games. 
We used to play Scrabble for hours when we were dating. 
We've attended numerous game nights as a couple. 
And we like to play games on random weeknights when there's nothing else to do. 

Well with the whole Polar Vortex thing earlier this week, we were stuck inside with not much to do. I posted the other day about a little bit of game play. 

The next night we had another session. I had mentioned that I really wanted to play Battleship, but we didn't have it. So when Ty was out at his job interview the other night, he stopped and bought it. And we commenced to play yet another "snowy day" game.






The kept trying to make some elaborate designs while he played. We thought this looked like a ninja-ish figure.

While he was out, Ty also bought my new least-favorite game ever. We played it at my parents' house the other night and I hated it.
Dumb.

It's stupid.
And I don't get it.
And I think it's terrible to make someone do math while playing a game.

But then I got a Yahtzee.
And ended up winning two of the three rounds we played.
So then I was happy.


I've now moved all our 2-person games to the shelf in the living room. That way we're likely to play games more often.

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment