Thursday, January 2, 2014

new year's eve 2013

As I get older, the years seem to be speeding up. I can't believe that 2013 has come and gone already. It seems like just yesterday we headed down to Ft. Wayne for a good old-fashioned hockey game to kick off the new year. I'm pretty sure it's becoming tradition, since we did the same thing the other night for the 3rd year in a row. But I don't mind. I don't really care about the hockey, but I like the fighting...and hanging out with my sister-in-law, who also doesn't really care about the hockey.

The evening started off at Chuck E Cheese's for some pizza and arcade games.




After we gave all our tickets to Caleb, he picked out some prizes and we headed down the street to get our hockey on!



Trying to rub it in that my preggo sis-in-law couldn't drink, when in reality it took me about an hour to finish the ONE drink I had all night. As I get older, I also become more of a pansy, apparently!

Love this lady!

This would be the face of a 7 year old who's had pizza, popcorn, mountain dew, and an entire thing of cotton candy (most of which is still on his mouth.)

Leave it to Jason and Tara to never let us take an appropriate group shot.

Oh wait, that's more like it!

On the way home, it was just me and the Hubs, because we drove separately. There was a lot of loud and obnoxious singing and dancing (mostly on my part) until we hit the snow storm around Warsaw. Then it was quieter (but still obnoxious) singing from me, and slow and cautious driving from the mister. We pulled into the driveway right at 12:01, and I got a quick kiss before we pulled into the garage. 

Happy New Year's everyone.
May God bless you and keep you safe in 2014.

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment