Sunday, April 5, 2015

lydia's 3rd birthday

Why, hello Spring Break. It's about time you showed up. I didn't think March could get much longer...but it did.

Ty's brother and sister-in-law came up here for the weekend to celebrate Easter and my niece's 3rd birthday. It had been awhile since we'd seen them, so it was fun to get together and hang out. Lydia is at such a fun age, and I had lots of fun playing with her. 









We also had an Easter egg hunt, which I didn't get any pictures of. It was pretty chilly, and I had a cold...so I just kind of wandered around behind everyone and watched until it was time to go back in. 

Then my sister-in-law crafted a plan to get the kids to spray silly sting all over Ty's mom. It was pretty funny!


I didn't get any pictures from Easter, but it consisted of going to church, going to a restaurant with my family, playing games with Ty, and just hanging out.

It was a good Easter weekend, indeed.

He is risen!

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment