Monday, February 24, 2020

5 months old

I know this is incredibly late. Things got busy the last couple weeks and I have a lot to catch up on. However, I DID post to social media on time, so that's a win.

Anyway, this baby was officially 5 months old as of February 3!







He gets sweeter, and his cheeks get chunkier every day! He’s wearing mostly 3-6 month clothing and size 2 diapers. We have the go-ahead to start some rice cereal and even some veggies this month! He’s still a champion sleeper, and I could not be more grateful for that ❤️😜
Likes: babbling, blowing spit bubbles, putting anything he can grab into his mouth, getting tickled, being carried around, and playing patty-cake ☺️
Dislikes: being woken up before he’s ready, when no one pays attention to him for more than 60 seconds, and being strapped into the car seat when he’s sleepy.

Stay tuned because in like a week and a half, I'll be posting his 6 month update!

No comments:

Post a Comment