Wednesday, December 28, 2011

11 favorite memories of 2011

Is it just me or did this year go by incredibly fast? As 2011 winds down to a close this week, I figured I'd reflect on the past year and make a list of some of my favorite memories.

11. Buying my very first Coach purse.
10. Watching Ty tediously put up his Christmas village for what seemed like hours. The joy on his face was almost childlike!
9. My entire summer vacation...when's the next one?
8. Eating dinner outside on the deck with Ty on those warm summer evenings.
7. Finding out my sister-in-law was having a baby.
6. Having a GREEN Christmas.
5. Decorating my very first classroom.
4. Reading "The Hunger Games" with Ty and comparing our nerdy happiness about it.
3. The week in which I felt like I might finally have the whole teaching kindergarten thing under control.
2. Taking Ty to Wrigley field for the first time to watch a Cubs game.
1.Celebrating my 1 year anniversary with my prince charming.

Thinking back on the year...I have to say it was a pretty darn good one. I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us. But if its half as good as this one was, we're in for some great memories that have yet to be made. And I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment