Monday, December 26, 2011

husband muting the tv in the middle of a video game=never a good sign.

After all the Christmas festivities of the past several days, Ty and I curled up in our respective spots this evening (him in his chair, playing his new Xbox game, and me on the couch, stalking other people's blogs) to relax. I was lost in blog-land, totally oblivious to what was going on around me...until I noticed something strange. After HOURS of playing this new Xbox game, the television was suddenly muted. "Do you hear that?" he asked. I was about to mumble "no," and go back to reading, when I caught the tail end of our precious kitty hacking up some sort of nasty-ness downstairs. Not even joking...this was the sound it made: "SQUIRRRRRT!" Imagine that being heard along with some other juicy sound effects for good measure. Yum...makes you wanna go eat a nice, big dinner, huh?

While trying not to gag, I looked over at Ty, who had heard this nasto sound first, and oh-so-intelligently muted the tv so we could hear the finale in all its juicy goodness. "Aw man." he said. "I suppose that means I'm gonna have to clean it up, huh?"

To which I sweetly replied, "Well, you heard it first."
You know, kinda like, "Whoever smelt it, dealt it." HeHeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment