Saturday, March 17, 2012

global warming.

It's March 17...Happy St. Patty's Day!
Ty and I celebrated by checking out a new (to us) restaraunt that my parents suggested.
Since it's the middle of March, I was somewhat caught off guard when the hostess asked, "Do you guys want a table on the patio?"
Yep, that's right. We ate outside on the patio...
in MARCH...in INDIANA!


And in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, my hubby got his beverage in a green cup that we now own.
Clearly it will be put in the cabinet with our crystal... :)


Then after dinner, since it was still 70-something and light out at 8pm,
we took the pups for a walk.
She asked to be decked out in green, of course.
She didn't want to be pinched ya know.
Although some bigger dogs did check her out and sniff her hiney along the way.
Apparently she looks good in green.



Thank you March.
Or better yet, thank you global warming.
So far...I don't get what all the fuss is about.
Just kidding :)


No comments:

Post a Comment