Saturday, March 24, 2012

homecoming.

My husband was out of town for 5 days this week.
That's the longest we've been apart since we've been married.
Now, if you've never met Ty, he's incredibly loud and outgoing...
so our house was extremely quiet and boring while he was away...which made for a long week.
I was missing him like crazy. Especially at night, when I had to sleep in an empty house.
Abby missed him too...she slept on his pillow all week.
Lucky for us, he sent me this sentimental picture of him in a public bathroom.


He's cute, but the bathroom? I could take it or leave it.
Anyway, he finally came home last night!
And somehow our house is now messier, and he talked at an extremely loud decible most of the night,
but you know what?
I loved every minute of it!
Welcome home, Ty. Missed your loud, messy self more than you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment