Monday, February 9, 2015

the unhelpful assistant.

I was very productive for work this weekend. I got a lot of stuff done and have lots of ideas flowing. I even started a to-do list for all the projects I'd like to accomplish for the classroom.

On Sunday we went to Early Church, so I got home around 9:30. I thought, "What better way to spend this extra time than by getting some more work done?" So I sat myself up at my desk and got to work.

Little did I know, my assistant would show up. And he wasn't very helpful.








It was ridiculous! Every time I pushed him off the desk, he was right back up. Normally he doesn't want anything to do with me after I'm up and ready for the day, but when I'm in my office, he's all over me! (He's rubbing up against my legs and meowing at me as I type this!) He actually clung to me like glue the entire day...even following me to the bathroom! So even though it took me twice as long as normal to get any work done, it didn't TOTALLY bother me. 

He may not be a very helpful assistant...but he sure is good-looking.



xoxo, wife (crazy cat lady.)


1 comment: