Wednesday, February 4, 2015

today was a good, good day.


  • I got to work this morning, opened my email, and saw that my Donor's Choose grant had been fully funded! I shrieked and did a happy dance in the hallway while proclaiming the news to all my co-workers. I'm so grateful to all my donors for their generosity. I'm blown away that the entire project was funded in only 4 days! I have some awesome supporters!
  • I had a pretty good hair day.
  • On Wednesdays, students leave at 2, but the staff stays for 2 hours of Professional Development. Today, we got an email saying that we were allowed to leave as soon as all our students were gone. I stayed to get lesson plans done for next week and was clocked out by 2:32.
  • I survived a somewhat treacherous drive home on snowy roads. 
  • Since I got home so much earlier than normal, I was able to get 70 minutes in on the treadmill and still have my entire evening ahead of me.

  • During that time on the treadmill, Pandora played all my favorite music. My "Workout Radio" channel is on point!
  • I made the choice to eat chicken instead of pasta for dinner. (I don't know what's getting into me lately!)
Life is good. Simple...but good.
(Another thanks to all my donors...I'm still happy dancin' all around the house!)

xoxo, wife.


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you, keep up the good work, You sure have a lot of supporters.

    ReplyDelete