Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Backward Celebration

Well it seems that all is right in the world...the Packers won the Superbowl. I was laying in bed watching it, while Ty was downstairs watching it with his Dad. After the glorious win, Ty bounded upstairs hooting and hollering. He then declared that he was going to shave his goatee into a G in celebration, and would wear it to work the next day. I was mildly amused and said ok.

He took his little shaver down to the bathroom and was in there for about 30 minutes. He came up and announced that I had to see it because it was so awesome. I had to stare at it for a minute, before I realized what had happened. "Its backwards!" I declared. He insisted that it was definitely NOT backwards. "I even used the mirror, so I'd see it the way other people would see it!" he said. I then had to be the one to inform him that mirrors don't work like that! He finally realized the mistake he'd made, and sadly retreated back to the bathroom to shave off the rest of his facial hair, and now looks like he's 10.

The funny part is, that if it wouldn't have been backwards, it would have been pretty much the perfect G! Its little things like this that make me smile and realize why I love him so much, because he's not perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment