Monday, June 27, 2011

I Did NOT Break Another Electronic Device

So about a month ago, I broke my beloved Kindle. I dropped it (like 2 feet, not even very high at all) and the screen broke. Ty has been giving me sarcastic grief about it ever since. He told me I could get another one, but I decided I don't deserve one, since I broke the first one. Since then, I've been reading the "old-fashioned" way...from the library! {GASP}

Last night, we decided to finally go Putt-Putt, which we've been wanting to do for awhile now. After a few holes, we found a cute spot to take a picture. Ty tried and tried to take the picture, but it wouldn't work. I figured he was just being camera-incompetent, so I tried. AND FAILED! We fiddled with the settings and stuff, but the dang thing wouldn't take a picture. I was the last one to use the camera, the day before. And I keep it in my purse (which hubs thought was the reason it broke, even though I keep it in a nice case.) I was really upset. This was a brand new camera that Hubs got me for graduating. I tried to have fun the rest of the time, but Ty's phone was able to capture my real emotion.

His phone also captured his hole in one...but who really cares about that? :)

When we got home, I was determined to fix the camera. I was not going to be responsible for breaking yet another electronic. After about 20 minutes of fiddling, I realized that the camera was NOT broken...the stinking SD card was full! So the camera wouldn't take anymore pictures. So there electronic gods! I have still only broken 1 electronic device. You will not get me down!

Small detail...Hubs won Putt-Putt 43-62, but that was basically because I was distraught over my camera...not because I'm not skilled...because I totally am...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment