Friday, August 30, 2013

things i plan to do over labor day weekend

In no particular order:

-Read books
-Lesson plans for next week. (Unfortunately, this will take a decent chunk of time.)
-Make up my lunches for the ENTIRE following week
-Sleep in every day until at least 8:00.
-Eat lunch at a normal time (because 10:45 is STILL breakfast time...but that's when I'm forced to choke down lunch each day. Then I binge at 6:00 for dinner because I'm freaking starving.)
-Go shopping!!!!
-Relax and celebrate the fact that I don't have to work on Monday.

For the record...none of these things involve my husband because he's playing in a softball tournament during the days. But when he's home I plan to make him spend some time with me :)

Happy Labor Day friends...let's all be thankful that we HAVE work...but thankful for the day of NO work!

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment