Wednesday, November 20, 2019

bryson's first month

Now that I got the major posts out of the way (pregnancy, birth story, jaundice journey), I can finally start dumping some photos in here. All of these pictures are from the day we came home from the hospital until Bryson turned one month old.

This was our first day home from the hospital, when we discovered Bryson's adorable "whistle" face.


Right after Bryson's first bath.




This sweet boy loves to smile in his sleep. He still does it now, even though he has learned to smile when he's awake, too.

Meeting cousin Silas.



Meeting cousin Lydia. (Still hooked up to the bili-light.)

Meeting cousin Caleb.

Baby's first trip to Target!


Bryson's due date. This is the outfit we bought the day we found out we were having a boy. It was also Bryson's first time at church!







Laying with the stuffed dog my uncle Joe lugged around the hospital while my mom was in labor with me. I've had it 32 years, and now my baby snuggles him too. 

And finally...the day Bryson turned one month old.


His little face in these two pictures gets me every time. He's just absolutely beautiful!

At one month old, Bryson liked: eating, baths, his bouncy seat, car rides, and staring at his mommy and daddy.

He disliked: being hungry, tummy time, when his bath was over, when his paci fell out of his mouth, and sleeping during the nighttime!

No comments:

Post a Comment