Tuesday, September 24, 2013

monday.

So Monday normally sucks. The weekend ends, you have to get up early again, the weekend seems like it's so far away...

But yesterday was an exceptional Monday.

They played all my favorite songs on the radio on the way to work.
I got compliments on an outfit that I wasn't too sure about.
I got the copy machine all to myself before school started.
My most difficult student was absent.
The morning FLEW by, and before I knew it, it was lunch time!
My kids made some serious progress with learning their numbers today.
The day ended with ZERO card flips...again!
I was able to chat with a colleague after work for 25 minutes and still left at 4:30!
I got way ahead on work for NEXT week...not this week...NEXT week!
And to top it all off, the weather was beautiful!

I can't complain at all about Monday...
Although now I'm sort of concerned about what horrors the rest of the week may hold!

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment