Monday, November 11, 2013

my monday night view.


Dim lighting, candles burning, soft acoustic music playing, slippers and a warm blanket.
If that's not Monday Night perfection, I don't know what is.

Ty and I had the day off today, so we spent it inside...away from the cold temps.
I spent my day sleeping in, finishing up laundry from the weekend, painting, and getting in some relaxation before going back to work tomorrow.
Eventually it began to snow this evening, and Ty had to leave for volleyball.
So I just took a looooong hot shower and got cuddled up on the couch for the next two hours before bed. 
As much as I HATE the weather that this time of year brings, I'll never get tired of snuggling up for a cozy night in.

I'll spend the rest of my night here. Making lists of Christmas gifts to get for family, watching Dr. Phil (my guilty pleasure), and enjoying the pumpkin scent of my candles.

Happy Monday Night, friends.

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment