Tuesday, November 26, 2013

tonight we learned a new skill.

Ty has a business meeting tomorrow. We bought him a nice new suit the other day, and he wants to wear it to the meeting.

Dilemma: You should wear a tie with a suit. Neither one of us knew how to tie a tie.

Solution: Look it up on Pinterest, because Pinterest holds all of life's answers.

Exhibit A: The Diagram
How to tie a tie
I gave the directions. Ty followed them...and it worked!

We now know how to tie a tie. At 26 and 27 years old. So I guess you can teach an old dog a new trick.

And now my husband will rock his business meeting in his fancy new suit & TIE!
I promise I won't let him wear white socks.

By the way, this is what happens when you ask Ty to strike a GQ pose.


Anyway, the moral of the story is that teamwork is what keeps marriage alive, people.
xoxo, wife.

1 comment: