Monday, December 2, 2013

december manifesto

Last year I made a December Manifesto; a list of all the things I wanted to do with my hubby during the month of December. Unfortunately, we didn't get to as many of the things as I'd like. So I'm attempting it again this year. Most of the items on this list are things that were on the list last year.

1. Make gingerbread houses. See who's is better. (Mine.)
2. Bake and decorate Christmas cookies together.
3. Watch a Christmas movie marathon in our jammies.
4. Donate a toy to Toys for Tots
5. Get all bundled up and go for a walk in the snow.
6. Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
7. Get coffee and take it to someone who needs a little Christmas cheer.
8. Actually send Christmas cards this year....
9. Take a picture with Santa.

Get ready Ty!

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment