Monday, December 16, 2013

two down.

1. Make gingerbread houses. See who's is better. (Mine.)
2. Bake and decorate Christmas cookies together.
3. Watch a Christmas movie marathon in our jammies.
4. Donate a toy to Toys for Tots
5. Get all bundled up and go for a walk in the snow.
6. Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
7. Get coffee and take it to someone who needs a little Christmas cheer.
8. Actually send Christmas cards this year....
9. Take a picture with Santa.

I haven't sent Christmas cards out since the first year we were married. So this year, I was determined to do it. I had originally planned for us to take a Christmas picture and do that kind of card. But then I decided (since I've been kinda sorta crafty lately) that I'd just make them on my own! I made several different kinds.





























I wanted them to be really simple, which they were. It was fun to sit down and come up with the different ideas. Then I set to addressing them all.


 And then I sent them off!

And now item number 2 is crossed off my December Manifesto!

xoxo, wife.

1 comment: