Friday, June 20, 2014

random stuff and progress.


Is it weird to be jealous of your cat? Because sometimes I am.
He has a good life, I tell ya!


Yesterday was my dad's birthday so we went over there for some dinner and gifts. My mom got him this awesome Notre Dame desk chair that we watched him put together for about 30 minutes. But it sure turned out good!

Then my dad introduced us to a couple new apps that he probably shouldn't have.
Because they're addicting.

And in other news, I am officially down 15 pounds. I see absolutely NO difference, but I'm assuming the numbers on the scale don't lie. Now that I've hit a "milestone" I feel like I need to be super careful not to mess up and gain it all back. Also, I set goals and "rewards" for each goal. 15 pounds was my first goal and now I get to go get myself a new workout outfit!

So there's a bunch of stuff you didn't really need or want to know about!

xoxo, wife.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing 15 lbs and I really can tell a difference, good luck, I think you are working in the right direction.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you...always! Keep it up. Don't give up and if you fall off, get right back on! I know you can do whatever you set your mind to do! Hey, did you get that workout outfit?

    ReplyDelete