Thursday, July 10, 2014

4 of July weekend recap part 2

On Saturday (the 5th) we started out at my cousin Tommy's graduation party. I didn't get any pictures, but it was nice to reconnect with some family we hadn't seen in awhile and catch up. Ty and I stayed a couple hours eating and chatting and then headed home to get ready to go see our annual 4th (5th?) of July baseball game with my parents!

The stadium changed owners in the past year, and I have to say that they've done a really great job with the place. Very family-friendly and fun!

We had some great seats: first row by home plate.


My mom didn't want me to use this picture...but I couldn't resist. However, I will also include the nice one.




Swoop!

The festivities came to an end on Sunday after our family cookout (man we spent a lot of time with my family...).


My mom and I found this bright yellow spider...crazy!




And Ty got a really nice new camera with some bonus money from work. The pictures from the cookout were taken with it!

And now, alas, summer vacation is officially halfway over. It's been a pretty good time so far, so I'm looking forward to the rest. 

Just please don't go too fast!

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment