Tuesday, December 3, 2019

three months old

Bryson is officially 3 months old today! I can't believe he's been here a quarter of a year already! I typically only share a couple pictures on social media, but I started this blog up again so that I could post more pictures without being annoying. So without further ado, here are the 3 month photos:



I love this one! He looks like a superhero!






What I get from this comparison is that my child has gained a lot in the head region in the past couple months haha! A bigger head, more chins, and larger cheeks!

Even though he's growing like a weed, he's still a little guy, wearing size 1 diapers and mostly 0-3 month clothing. I've packed away the majority of his newborn clothes, but there are still a couple outfits he can fit into. 3-6 month stuff is still a little big, but not for long! On the rare occasion that you can find just 3 month clothing (Carters), that stuff fits almost perfectly.

Current likes:
-still loving bath time...especially being sprayed with the sprayer
-his changing pad is his favorite place in the world. We get lots of smiles, giggles, and "talking" from that spot
-falling asleep in the car
-Dr. Brown bottles have been a life saver in taking care of some pretty major gas issues we were having last month
-he loves looking at lights (lamps, Christmas lights, fluorescent lighting, windows/doors
-when we stick our tongues out at him. This almost always guarantees a smile, and he often sticks his tongue back out at you too!
-when I go get him up in the morning or after his long afternoon nap. He's so sweet and smiley!

Current dislikes: 
-still not a huge fan of his bath being over, but he's not screaming and crying when I turn the water off, so we're making progress!
-waiting too long for a bottle. When he decides he wants to eat, he wants to eat NOW
-being left alone for too long. He'll "play" by himself for about 5-10 minutes, but then gets lonely
-hiccups. Sometimes they don't bother him much, but other times he has some real doozies that bug him 
-bed time stories. A favorite last month, he now hates it. He would rather eat instead of read. Such a man haha!

Ty and I are so excited to spend his first Christmas with him this year! We love seeing his little personality develop, and still can't believe he's here and that we get to keep him!


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs and getting to see the pictures, he sure is growing and
    developing his personality. I love getting to see him smile. I guess I just love
    everything about him and he is such a great grand son!!!

    ReplyDelete