Wednesday, December 4, 2019

we're moving!

Right after closing!






We've lived in our current house exactly 9 years. We love the area we live in, and this has been such a great home for us. But we also knew that we wanted to live in the district that Bryson will go to school in. It has always been my dream to move back to where I went to school (and currently teach), and have my child go there as well. 

Ty made that happen for us when he found an oddly shaped lot in a sweet little one-road neighborhood right down the road from my work! It will take MAYBE two minutes to drive there. After digging for some information, he contacted the owner of the lot, who agreed to sell it to us.

We've met with our builder several times to go over everything we want. We've made some adjustments along the way, but I think we have everything pretty much set in stone. We closed on Black Friday, and they broke ground the next Monday morning!



This will obviously be a journey I continue to update on the blog. As long as the winter weather cooperates, we've been given a timeline of moving in sometime between March and May. We are very excited about this new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will be as happy in your new home as you have been where you are now.
    Here's hoping everything goes just the way you have planned. Good Luck
    Love you 3 Grandma Sue

    ReplyDelete