Sunday, December 1, 2019

baby's first thanksgiving

There are so, so many things to be thankful for this year. Obviously my biggest blessing this year has been the birth of my sweet baby, and a brand new adventure for our little family.



Some other things I'm thankful for:

-the end of my pregnancy (ha!)
-my amazing husband who has turned into the sweetest daddy
-my mom's health after a really rough winter and spring
-mine and ty's families
-the fact that my job is allowing me to take an entire school year off in order to stay home with Bryson
-a warm home and nice cars for our family

...and obviously so many more. I really could go on for days.

But in keeping with the title of this post, I now present to you: Bryson's first Thanksgiving. After our sweet little Halloween photo shoot, I had to make sure I was able to do something cute for his next "first" holiday. So naturally, I put a little turkey hat on him and put him in a pot to cook him up!



I still can't believe he let me do this to him. I also can't believe that he seemed to like it. But he tends to enjoy being scrunched up, so that must be why.

Then we headed over to my parents' house for a delicious meal with family.

He sat in this swing and eventually fell asleep long enough for Ty and I to enjoy our ENTIRE meal!

Sweet little turkey butt!


Diaper change turned into Ty and I loving our sweet little man. We're obsessed. It's okay.

The next day we headed over to Ty's parents' house for a nice meal with them as well. 


Ty's mom and I made these cute Christmas trees as an after dinner craft!

Like always, I wish I would've taken more pictures. But it is what it is...maybe I'll do better next year!
Happy Thanksgiving!

-xoxo wife (& mommy)





No comments:

Post a Comment