Tuesday, December 24, 2019

weekly recap


The suspenders...I can't!

I started making some stamped book sets for people. 



House Update: we've got waterproof insulation!




Wouldn't nap this day...UNTIL I put him in the wrap to go out to the mailbox!

I can't believe that one day he won't want to hold my hand anymore. He won't seek comfort from me in that way. And eventually, these chubby little hands will be bigger than mine.


We were able to get one "good" family picture before saying goodbye to our sweet Abby. 


Bryson has become more interested in toys over the last week. He's getting a little better at grasping things, and wants to put things in his mouth. Still working on that coordination.

I read in a book that you should let your baby play naked for a few minutes each day so they can work on making smoother movements without the restriction of clothes. He LOVES it and gets so smiley and giggly when we take his clothes off!

He has started letting me read bedtime stories a couple times a week again. He was a bit impatient with that about a month ago.



Getting ready for Christmas! We got stopped SO many times at the grocery story by people who wanted to tell me how cute he was in his hat!


I'm treasuring these final weeks of swaddling this sweet babe. I know it won't last much longer. 




And finally, we had some visitors for the Packers game the other night. 

Until next time, 

xoxo, wife (& mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment