Monday, April 6, 2020

more quarantine life.

(How many of these posts am I going to have to make?)


We've been living that jammie life over here lately. Ty is still going to work each day, but Bryson and I are stuck at home with little to do. But we've been trying to make the most of it. 





 Our big adventure this day was going to get the mail, and waiting outside for Ty to get home.

Turned completely around backwards from the way we put him in the crib the night before. But we finally got a bumper that will protect his little noggin when he performs these midnight acrobatics. 




His hair now stands up in the back haha!




This face haha!


Look at that big boy sitting up all by himself! (the pillow is there in case he falls over.)



I almost always have him take his short mid-morning nap on my lap. It's my favorite!






Pacifier King: one in his mouth and one in each hand



First time it was warm enough to play outside! We stayed out there for over an hour.




And my favorite part of this past week was FINALLY getting together for girl's night! It's been way too long. We drove our cars to a local church parking lot and had a Social Distancing Trunk Party. We were well over 6 feet apart AND outside. It was so fun to get out of the house for awhile and have some girl time. We plan to do it again next week!

I'm hoping that things will get back to normal soon, but with the announcement this week that school is closed the rest of the year, it's obvious that things won't be normal until at least June. And that will officially be the end of my maternity leave...crazy!

xoxo, wife (& mommy)

1 comment:

  1. I love getting to see these pictures, he has changed so much since the last time
    that I got to see him. He has the most beautiful smile in the world. Love
    him so much.
    Grandma Sue

    ReplyDelete